How to Order your promotional calendars
OPTION 1 - for stock style calendars
- 1. Choose the size and style from our promotional calendars styles page - (there are 3 sizes and 8 styles to choose from).
- 2. Choose the font type and colour for your calendars.
- 3. Choose the images from our extensive stock range, or submit your own images to our specifications for us to create the inserts.
- 4. Submit your company logo and details to go on the calendar inserts.
OPTION 2 - for bespoke printed calendars
- 1. Supply 'print ready' artwork. The files supplied must be to our specifications - these can be found on our artwork page.
- Please note we cannot supply high resolution images from our library for bespoke calendars.
Artwork Costs: A purchase order has been deemed to be placed when design and artwork has been undertaken on the customer's behalf. Should this not be approved and proceed to production, artwork and design costs will be charged based on a time and materials basis for the work undertaken. Additional charges may also apply for bespoke calendars where "print ready" artwork does not comply with our specification.
If you wish us to supply images for your CD Calendars, we have an extensive library of free images including: Landscapes, Sunsets, Black and White, Cities, Animals, Castles, Flowers and many more. These high resolution images are licensed to CD Calendars and cannot be supplied directly to customers for their use. We will provide customers with low resolution copies of the images to enable a selection to be made.