CD Calendar pricing information details
The minimum order quantity for our CD Calendars is 50. Smaller quantities will be produced digitally while any orders of 1,000 or above will be produced on our litho press.
Prices will include, unless otherwise stated on your written quotation:
- 1. Artwork creation (based on one of our design styles)
- 2. PDF proof for your approval before we proceed with printing
- 3. Printing full colour to one side of the 13 or 14 inserts onto a high quality 300gsm gloss card as standard
- 4. CD calendar jewel cases
- 5. Packing of the calendars into the jewel cases
- 6. Delivery in bulk to a single UK mainland address only. (Deliveries to addresses other than UK Mainland will incur an extra charge).
All CD Calendars are printed in CMYK (4 colour process), therefore any pantone colours specified cannot be matched exactly.
We currently accept payment by BACS only.
We will work with you to design and create your calendars. We have an extensive library of high resolution stock images that can be used to create your calendars. These images are licensed to CD Calendars and cannot be supplied directly to customers for their use. We will provide you with low resolution copies of the images to enable a selection to be made.
If you have a bespoke design, we can accept print ready artwork for your calendars providing they comply with our specification these can be found on our artwork page.
We also offer a complete fulfilment service, which includes everything from packing the CD calendars into cases and mailing boxes, through to the posting of you calendars. We are able to offer reduced postage rates with savings of up to 50% on the price of stamps. Email us and we will get back to you with a quote.
A purchase order has been deemed to be placed when design and artwork has been undertaken on the customer's behalf. Should this not be approved and proceed to production, artwork and design costs will be charged based on a time and materials basis for the work undertaken.